Friday, December 20, 2013

Colson Smith, DOTW for 12/16-12/20!

Colson Smith is the DOTW for 12/16-12/20! Since Dog Days is closing, I thought it fitting to make Colson the DOTW this week. Colson is my now 7 month old Lab puppy, and he's been coming every day to daycare since I brought him home in late July. Colson is a released Guiding Eyes dog, and was described by Guiding Eyes as a "firecracker." Hmmm. Obviously they thought he wouldn't make a good Guiding Eyes dog. :) Colson LOVES coming to daycare, and has some special friends - Avery, Lake, Sheldon and Waffles are probably his favorites (besides his sister Leeloo and brother Murphy). He is full of puppy energy and still manages to get himself in trouble on occasion, but maintains some cuteness, so he can get away with some things. Colson, my little man, congratulations on being DOTW and please try not to embarrass me.

At 10 weeks in my backyard

Sheldon and Colson are kind of spooning here

With Murphy behind him at home at 6.5 months

No comments:

Post a Comment